American Less Invasive Ventricular Enhancement or the ALIVE clinical study has been initiated in the United States for the treatment of symptomatic heart failure patients with damage to the left side of the heart resulting in left ventricular anteroseptal, apical, and/or anterolateral scarring that has typically occurred from a previous heart attack.
- Enrollment began in July 2017
- Prospective, multi-center, dual-arm pivotal study
- 2:1 study vs. active concurrent control group allocation ratio
- 126 patients required
- 84 will be treated with the Revivent TC System
- 42 will be included in an active control group